3D additive manufacturing, or multiphoton polymerization (MPP) is a unique technology for 3D structuring of micron scale objects with nanometer precision developed with Vilnius University Laser Research Center.
3D additive manufacturing features:
- Writing resolution: 200 nm – 10 μm
- Variety of polymers available
- Fabrication of complex 3D objects
- Repeatability and stable workflow
- Precise control of self-polymerization
For more information download detailed description of 3D additive manufacturing.
Pictures of structures provided by courtesy of Mangirdas Malinauskas, Vilnius University Laser Research Center.